Wow, what a long title. My little sister graduated from high school a couple of weeks ago and almost went straight on a 2 week holiday with her boyfriend. My older sister and I had asked for her permission to give her a bedroom makeover (which she totally forgot!). We had so much fun doing it and the results were great. It was stressful with me working a lot and her having her final exam a few days before my sister got back but we made it!
What we did:
- Re-arranged her room
- Paint the back of her bookshelf the same colour as the opposite wall
- Create a study center for uni (corkboard covered fabric and frames with whiteboard maker)
- Sew pillows (used this tutorial)
- Hung up frames
- Painted green frames
- Painted inside of tray to match green frames
- Decluttered a lot (her room is now IB-free)
- I may or may not have stolen a flower from my mums bouquet.
My little sisters expression when she saw the room (priceless!):
What do you think of this room? Does it say uni-student?