I had the perfect idea for this challenge, but like all perfect ideas, it did not pan out. I had this gorgeous coral lace that I was going to make the new Made For Mermaids Bridgette Bralette pattern. It was the same week as the sew-a-long so I made a muslin version first (I recommend it). It just did not feel quite right and I was scared what to do and did not want to ruin my pretty lace. Update: I have since made my bralette and I LOVE it! Ended up going down a cup-size and it just fits so much better.
I also had another project I had to do (which I will share with you soon) so suddenly I realised I was out of time. I had to find something to do. Something fast. I looked thought my fabric and found some scraps from my week 3 project . Perfect! I used the 10×10 cm fabric pieces that I cut out for the corners and created a small table runner. This was a quick project and my first quilting-ish project, but I love the charm of it. It is a bit wobbely and I used what I had so I ironed on some interfacing.
I would love if you left me a comment :)