Welcome to the first meal of the 10 meal course from New Years Eve. This salad was a perfect, light start for this long evening. I will no doubt be making it more in the future – especially in the summer. I did not use any exact measurements for this salad, only the dressing.
- Fresh Spinach
- Strawberries, sliced
- Mango, cubed
- 165 g strawberries
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ¾ cup white wine vinegar
- Place the 165 g strawberries, 3 tbsp sugar and ¾ white wine vinegar in a small food processor, mix until its smooth.
- Let the mixture sit for about 1-2 hours, this will infuse the strawberry flavor to the vinegar
- Pour the mixture through a fine sieve to remove any bits, use a spoon if necessary
- Pour the fine mixture into a serving flask
- Mix all the salad ingredients together and serve
Here are all the courses from New Years Eve