I have always had trouble with my hair. I switched from regular shampoo to the baking soda with apple cider vinegar rinse. Which was working better than the regular shampoo but my hair was still super dry. I then switched to honey with the same rinse. This however made my scalp super oily and my hair still dry. Back to the baking soda did not help. My scalp is doing better but my hair dryer than ever. I knew I had to take some drastic measures.
- I can full fat coconut milk
- 3 tsp honey
- Add the coconut milk and honey to a bowl and whisk together
- Move it from the bowl to a flask for easier applying, use a funnel for less mess
- Optional: mix with water for conditioner
- Add to dry hair (not scalp) and let sit for 10 minutes