I have been wanting to do something in the cleaning supply closet in the biggest bathroom for more or less ever since I moved in a year ago. It’s always a total mess and it’s just not all that pretty. I finally got around to do a quickie organizing last week after there was a huge sale on cleaning and laundry supplies. Our already stuffed closet did would not room the two bags of stuff we bought in its current state.
I started the approach simply by removing everything and giving it a quick wipe-down. I then just put everything back semi-logical and managed to fit everything! It might not look 100% awesome, but there is such a big change from the before photo I just had to post it. Remember I only used what was already there. Next time I might want to get out the paint, some new baskets, etc. But for now it has done its job.