A new year has started and this year is actually a really important one. I have some grand plans for 2016. I have an announcement to make. I want to start making money online.
Yes, my big grand goal is to throughout the year start making money online and eventually make it a full-time job. Wow, did I honesty just say that! This is something I have dreamed about since I started blogging. I am realistic though, going from making nothing to a full-time income in just 12 months is hard and it will take time. I know I might not be able to actually quit my day-job, but if I could decrease to only working two-three days a week. I shall take it for now.
Having this goal in mind and the fact I want to grow both my blog/business and personal skill levels, here are my S.M.A.R.T Goals
- Make $5.000 online
- Create a blog post schedule and STICK TO IT!
- Grow social media, from the 3.700 I have now to 30.000
- Create a subscriber login page for my blog
- Create at least one free printable per month (for said login page)
- Create one video per week (to make myself comfortable infant of the camera and eventually start a YouTube channel)
- Practice hand lettering (to eventually sell creating cards, printables and more)
- Grow my website to include blog and social media tips
- Create a wordpress theme
There you have it, my crazy goals. I would love to know what your blog / business goals is for 2016, let me know in the comments.