I love pretty much anything just out of the oven – this crescent rolls are no different. With delicious chocolate no one can say no to these. They can also be heated in the micro for a snack-on-the-go, which I use if I am hungry when I have to walk to dogs.
- 0.5 kg flour
- 100 g sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 3 dl milk
- 30 g yeast
- 100 g margarine
How to make nutella swirls
- Mix all dry ingredients
- Heat milk and pour it over the mixtures
- Add the butter
- Knead the dough until it releases the edge (and you can see the bottom of the bowl)
- Let it raise to about double the size
- Roll it out using a rolling-pin
- Apply a layer of nutella
- Roll up and cut into pieces
- Let it be raised again
- Bake at 225 degrees for 8-10 minutes
- Enjoy deliciousness
If you are having any trouble with this recipe, check out the photos below to help you out. If you still have problems or questions write them in a comment and I will get back to you asap. If these went incredible and became a success – tell me then too!
Have a great weekend everyone!