Spice Cake is such a simple and delicious recipe! The taste is just so good and the cake is nice and perfectly moist.
- 12 dl flour
- 7,5 dl sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 l buttermilk milk
- 150 grams of melted butter
- powdered sugar for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the buttermilk and mix everything together well.
- Stir in the melted butter.
- Pour the mixture into a large oven pan lined with baking paper .
- Bake in oven for about 45 minutes.
- Let it cool
- Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
I love spice cake and fall is the perfect time of year to have some 🙂 Thanks for sharing your recipe for spice cake!
You are welcome! Its super delicious!