Tuesday was my mums birthday! Happy Birthday Mum! I talked about our birthday tradition during my birthday in February, but just as a small recap – presents and cake in bed in the morning and going out to eat. I made the most simple cake ever – seriously I do not think you can go wrong with this!
- 125 g melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 dl sugar
- 3 dl flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Melt butter and put it aside to cool
- Whip egg and sugar together for at least 5 min with an electric whip until it starts getting fluffy and light yellow
- In another bowl mix flour, baking powder and melted butter
- Add to the whipped egg/sugar and mix
- Add to a 24 cm (9.5 inch) round cake pan
- Let it bake at the bottom of the oven for about 30 mins
I had to check it out as I need some sun today 🙂 Love this Sunshine cake recipe! so easy to make and it looks delish!! Thanks for sharing the recipe! Happy Birthday Mum!
Thanks to much! Its soooo good!
This looks so easy! Thanks so much for sharing at Talented Tuesday!
oh yes! it is super easy!