This is my favorite Norwegian Christmas treat! I love its simple, delicious, lightness of a yummyness! Today I will share how to make this really easy Christmas treat. There are really few ingredients and almost everyone can make it.
- 150 g hardened coconut oil
- 1 plate of light or medium chocolate
- 3 tbsp coffee
- 1 egg
- 150 g powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- about 1.5 l puffed rice
- Melt coconut oil, set aside to cool
- Melt chocolate in the coffee, low heat.
- Whisk the egg powdered sugar and vanilla sugar untill its light yellow and fluffy. Add to the chocolate mix.
- Add the liquid coconut oil to the chocolate mix, a little at a time and whisk thoroughly.
- Putt the puffed rice in a bowl and add the chocolate mix.
- Turn the rice in the chocolate until everything is covered.
- Put in cupcake liners*.
- Put them in a cold place, like the fridge or cold room until hardened
- Place in a cookie tin and store cold.
*I use regular sized cupcake liners, but you can also use mini for a bite sized snack. You can also place them on a baking sheet.
Now I have shared mine and I am super curious, what is your favorite Christmas treat?