We are half way through our New Years Eve Dinner!
For this recipe I used a flour mix called Jyttemel Original that contains flour from raw rice, maiz, buckwheat, sugarbeet and psylliumshell. This is a flour mix that is naturally gluten-free and is made to behave like regular flour. If you substitute in this flour mix in regular recipes, you should use 2/3 of the amount for all-purpose flour. I have tried this in a lot of different recipes and works great.
- 2 eggs and one egg yolk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 80 g low protein gluten free flour mix from semper
- 60 g jyttemel flour mix (add more if necessary)
- ½ tsp psyllium husk fiber
- ½ tsp salt
- Shredded veggies of yours choice: mushrooms, squash and shallots
- a box bechamel sauce (white sauce with Gruyère cheese)
- Whisk the eggs, yolk and olive oil
- In a separate bowl mix all the dry ingredients
- Add a little of the dry to the wet, mixing with a folk each time.
- Optional: Make the dough ahead of time and wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for a couple of hours
- Roll it out until it is suitably thick
- Make a mixture with shredded mushrooms, squash, shallots and a box bechamel sauce
- Let it cooked for about 7 minutes
- Serve with some melted butter
Here are all the courses from New Years Eve