Hi again! It’s Jade from Jonesin’ For Taste here again and I’m sharing a take on two of my favorite treats- brownies and s’mores. There is just something magical about graham crackers, melty chocolate, and gooey marshmallow. Adding that to a brownie just kicks it up a notch.
The brownies are my all time favorite brownies. They are so simple to make from scratch that I don’t buy the boxed brownies anymore! I’ve tweaked them in so many ways because the base is not overly sweet that you can jazz it up in lots of ways. If making brownies from scratch terrifies you go ahead and use a box mix. Adding just a few extra ingredients can really elevate a plain box mix.
Hopefully you have all of the ingredients in your cupboard to make this deliciousness! For some other variations try Toasted Coconut and Caramel Brownie, Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownies, or Mint Brownies.
- 1 cup margarine
- ½ cup cocoa
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- ½ Tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 small jar marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 10 squares graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- Melt the margarine and mix in cocoa. Allow to cool.
- Add honey, eggs, sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and graham crackers.
- Pour half the batter into a greased 9 by 13 baking pan.
- Spread the marshmallow fluff over the batter. Top with the rest of the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175C) until the center of the brownies is done, about 25 -35 minutes. Cool.