Lets talk cupcakes. Marble cupcakes. A vanilla and chocolate swirl. Yum!!
This post was originally posted on my blog in 2013.
No changes has been made.
- 100 gram butter, room temperature
- 2.5 dl sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 3 eggs
- 5 dl flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dl milk
- 1/2 dl cocoa powder
- 1/2 dl boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180 / 350 degrees
- Gather all your ingredients
- Mix butter, sugar and vanilla powder
- Add one egg at a time, mix between each egg
- Add flour, baking powder and milk
- Mix thoroughly
- Remove 2 dl into an own bowl.
- Mix water and cocoa powder and add to the 2 dl batter
- Fill the cupcake liners with 3/4 full
- Add 1 teaspoon of chocolate batter on top
- Using a knife, carefully start twirling the cupcake batter
- Put the cupcakes in the middle of the oven and bake for 20 minutes
- Cool before serving
NB! Remember to wear an apron, see what happened to me below!
Sisters Craft Cafe (@SistersCC) says
Hi Trine, thank you for linkin up at The Lady’s blog hop.
I love cupcakes! and marble cupcakes are my fave. Classic!
See you again on the 24th for hop #2
Trine @ Creative Pink Butterfly says
Thank you for stopping by 🙂
Such a cute idea! love it.