So last night I was trying to figure out what to make for diner. I did not really feel like going to the store so I just looked at what we had in the fridge and went from there. I was super nervous and joked that if it tasted really bad we would have cereal for dinner instead. However I was really amazed by my awesome skills.
- two dashes of olive oil
- ½ glass of pasta sauce
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ⅓ onion, chopped
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- juice of 1 lime
- Some basil leaves
- salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to taste
- pasta of your choice
- Heat water, add some olive oil and salt and pasta. While it cooks make the sauce
- In a pan add olive oil, onion and garlic clove, cook until the onion gets soft
- Add bell pepper, cherry tomatoes and tomato
- Add the pasta sauce and lime juice
- Bring to a boil
- Add season to taste and basil leaves
- Drain pasta, add some butter!
- Serve with parmesan and garlic bread
I love pasta, it’s my favorite meal. I could eat it all day everyday, yum! Thanks for sharing, happy Friday!
Its great 🙂
Audrey@That Recipe says
Good for you for coming up with something so creative and tasty with what you have in the kitchen.
Thanks for sharing on Tasty Tuesdays.
We love pasta at my house. My boys could eat it for every meal, lol. Your recipe looks delicious. Thanks for sharing at Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party. Your pasta dish will be Featured this week. Come on by and hang out with us.
Thank you sooooo much!
Congratulations! This post has been featured on Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party. Check it out here- http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2014/10/what-i-prayed-for-this-diwali-wuw.html
Thank you so much!!