What is better than a super simple to make and delicious pasta meal? Some times I am surprised by how easy cooking can be. It can be so tasty but at the same time take so little time to make. Check out this yummy pasta with tomatoes and basil recipe.
- 400 g spaghetti
- 6-7 tbsp olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 tomatoes, without seeds and chopped
- 25g basil leaves
- salt and pepper
- Boil a pan of water with a little salt and cook the pasta until al dente. Drain the pasta.
- In the same (empty) pan, add 5 tbsp olive oil and let the garlic simmer over low heat for about 1 min. Add the remaining oil.
- Add the pasta, tomatoes and basil and fold everything together.
- Serve with salt, pepper and a little extra olive oil.