Spaghetti Bolognese is actually one of my favorite “everyday” meal. It’s just really simple and super delicious at the same time. This particular meal is my older sister speciality, at least one of them, and she has been so kind to take pictures and tell me how its made.
- 1 carrot
- ½ onion
- ¼ squash
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 400g minced beef
- 400g boxed crushed tomatoes
- 1 overfilled tps tomato paste
- salt & pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- pasta (of your choice)
Serve with parmesan and garlic-baguette.
- Chop veggies in small pieces
- Add coconut oil, onion and carrots in a pan over medium heat. Simmer for about 2 mins
- Add squash and garlic cloves, simmer.
- Add meat
- Add Salt and pepper
- This is when you should start cooking the pasta – TIPS: add a bit of butter to the water!
- When the meat is brown, add crushed tomatoes, heat.
- Add tomato paste. Let is simmer for 15-20 minutes until the sauce had thickened.
- Add the oregano, cayenne pepper and paprika.
- Taste and add more seasoning if neccessary.This is what is should look like when its done:
- Serve deliciousness!
Oh and for anyone who needs gluten-free, just make a serving of gluten-free pasta and you are good to go!
I also totally need a real close up of this deliciousness! If your mouth does not start to water something might be wrong with you!
Oh that looks good! I’m making something similar for dinner tonight.
Thanks! Its sooooo good! I love that I finally have the recipe so I can make it myself sometime!
Oh yum! Thank you for linking up at #MerryMonday
Thanks 🙂 and you are welcome !
Yummy! I’m loving this! Pinned.It’s always a pleasure to have you be a part of our party. Please take a minute tonight at 7 pm, to party with us! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls
Thank you! I love partying with you!