I made this tomato soup for dinner today and I was extremely pleased on how it turned out. I modified this recipe from a Norwegian Recipe book, Quick Food. It was really simple to make and it was really quick as well.
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 celery, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, remove skin and seeds
- 1 ½ l vegetable stock
- 400g boxed chopped tomatoes
- 100 g macaroni
- 2 ss parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pot, add chopped onion and celery. Cook for 5 minutes
- Add vegetable stocks, tomatoes and boxed tomatoes.
- When the soup cooks add the macaroni and cook until it is al dente.
- Add parley, salt and pepper.
What did I tell you, so simple and super quick to make. Look at this yummyness! I love garlic bread, so I served it with the soup.
What is your favorite soup? If you love tomato soups you should check out this recipe from my blog.
I would love if you left me a comment :)