Fall is coming to an end and winter is almost at the door – almost. However it is pumpkin soup time here on the blog. This soup is super delicious and so incredibly simple to make. Oh, did I mention this soup ONLY had 5 ingredients ??
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 kg pumpkin, peeled, removed seeds and diced
- 7 dl vegetable stock
- 1.5 dl single cream (we used lactose free, but regular is fine)
- Prepare the onions and pumpkin
- Add olive oil to a saucepan and cook the chopped onions for about 5 mins
- Add the dices pumpkin and continue to cook for about 8 minutes, stir occasionally
- Add the vegetable stock, bring to a boil and let it simmer for about 10 mins.
- Add the single cream, bring to a boil
- Puree with a hand blender
- Serve (optional: with garlic bread)