* This post contains affiliate links. In plain English, this means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product or service that I haven’t used myself and love unless otherwise stated!
I have known about this forever, but never did anything about it before I read it in The Miracle Morning. As I mentioned in my last post, this is my bonus for things I want to do when I am 25. Here is the spread in my bullet journal.
“If we’re measuring our levels of success/satisfaction in any area of our lives, we all want to be living our best lives at a “Level 10″ in each area.” – Hal Elrod.
The level 10 life is basically assessing the different areas on your life from a scale of 1 to 10. Above I have created the “wheel of life” where I have added 10 categories that cover most areas of life. Kara from Boho Berry has a great post where she goes into detail about what it is.
Even though I have added 10 categories, I probably could have gotten away with only having 8. I have also seen some as low as 6. I also did a small change in the categories. I removed friends from the family and replaced significant other with it. I have been single for many years now so I did not feel the need to have it. I also know there is such a huge gap between family and friends I wanted to keep these separate.
I am not going to go into detail with why I decided the way I did, but here is my assessment:
- Family – 8/10
- Personal Development: 2/10
- Spirituality: 1/10
- Finances: 5/10
- Career: 2/10
- Social Life: 3/10
- Fun: 2/10
- Giving: 3/10
- Physical Environment: 4/10
- Health and fitness: 3/10
I also though a lot about what I would be doing to have a level to life.
- Family – Keep in touch with my family regularly.
- Personal Development – Push myself and learn to grow
- Spirituality – Get in touch with myself
- Finances – Be frugal, take care with money spending
- Career – Making a full-time income online
- Social Life – Social meetings one a month
- Fun – Do things that make me laugh and I enjoy
- Giving – For a better society
- Physical Environment – Loving my environment, being in nature.
- Health and fitness – Taking care of my body.
I hope you found some inspiration to take a look at your life and to create your level 10 life.