Id love to say I am feeling fit and fab. I’m not. I had some great ideas but just have not been able to work them into my schedule quite yet. The two-week holiday to Singapore did not help.
Here is a wrap up of the exercise posts I have written:
- 30 Day Plank Challenge: I started again after the holidays but the best time for me to do this is in the morning, and since I share the bedroom with my older sister and she gets up later than me (I currently wake up at around 6am) so I do not want to wake her by making too much noise (pulling out my yoga mat etc). It’s really a “stupid excuse”, maybe I have to try to do it another place such as the living room and keep my yoga mat there instead.
- Strength: One Song Workout: This one is really the same as above. Id prefer to do it in my bedroom in the morning after doing the plank challenge. This one is really harder because I don’t want to wake up the rest of the family by playing music, but if I don’t do it in the morning it doesn’t happen.
- Running Playlist: I was hoping for some running time in Singapore, but that didn’t happen and I am fine with that. The weather here is still a bit cold for running outside but the weather is supposed to improve soon. I have to start running exercising soon as its only about 6 months until in running my 4th 10km race, and this time in under 1 hour.
- Yoga: Sun Salutation: Finally – A thing I have actually done! Three whole times (Yes I know but it’s still 3 more than the other things)
- Guest Post – Vanessa’s Top 5 Tips For Getting In Shape: Check this out! I got a fitness guest post, there are some really great tips here.
I realize now I’m lazy and really suck at these challenge things. Next month is DRINKS (alcoholic and non-alcoholic so I know this will be better – I cheated and started making drinks last weekend, come back on Friday to see what I made).
Vanessa Jane Holburn says
Wow! You are doing loads – remember not to lose heart! When I have an off day – or one where something goes very much awry with my health goals, I just remember that tomorrow I get another chance to do better. Thanks for featuring my guest post.