We are half way though the year and I feel this monthly challenges thing was a really good idea. I just have not been feeling they are as much as a success that I would have hoped. The goal was originally to use the month to create a habit and hopefully have that continue through the entire year. I realise that is far away from the reality.
I have decided to stop this monthly challenge thing. I have to find another way to make a goal and reach it.
I am having so much trouble with little energy and being un-motivated with everything at the moment so this is what I have to work on first. I will be starting from the basics. I have created a really basic list of goals that I will work on completing.
- Drink 2 liters of water each day (fill bottles each morning to know how much I must drink each day)
- Jog at least 15 minutes every day when walking the dogs
- Start doing yoga every night before bed
- Get out of the city at least once a week (go to the woods!)
- Stop using technology 2 hours before bedtime (including the phone)
I have created a small printable in PicMonkey, and I have printed out this list and hang them by my nightstand, by my make-up, in the bathroom and at my home-office desk.
Question: What are your goals and how do you stay motivated to complete them??