Blueberry jam was a lot easier to make than I had though. It was quite time-consuming, but I was totally stirring and pinteresting on my iPad at the same time. Remember these photos I posted on Instagram? Well here is the recipe to make blueberry jam.
- 250 g blueberries
- ⅓ c sugar
- Prepare your jar(s) – add to boiling water for 5 minutes.
- In a pan add the blueberries and sugar
- Stir and mash the blueberries over medium heat (remember to taste!)
- Cook until its gently boiling
- Constantly stir until its thick enough to leave an open trail behind the spoon (about 30 mins)
- Let it cool, put it a jar and serve.
We actually ate it with pancakes which was super delicious! This amount lasted us that one meal.