I have been struggeling a bit on what to eat for my new Paleo diet. I have been spending a lot of time on pinterest but just felt like a failure. I have been able to find a couple of recipes that I tried out and its getting better. My mum told me I could make the delicous Baked Chicken Casserole to eat. And I had that for dinner twice. Even though I totally did miss the rice, it was really good. Today I am sharing with you a salmon recipe. It is my favorite fish and it turned out really well, it is so full of flavor I was amazed. Also I used the leftovers for a salmon salad to bring to work.
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- Preheat the oven to 200 C
- Add all ingredients (minus the salmon) to a bowl and stir until combined
- Place the salmon fillets in an oiled pan (or use parchment lined baking sheet)
- Coat the salmon with the herb oil mix, spreading it evenly on each fillet
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, until it flakes easily with a fork
- Serve with steamed or stir-fry vegetables such as asparagus, carrots, onion, broccoli etc.