Ever since I did my peach and lime muffins and peach mojitos I have had a weird feeling about wanting to make mini peach cobblers. The weird part being I have actually never tried it before. I had a somewhat sence of what it is, so I looked at all different kinds of recipes and combined them to create my very own recipe. The end result was so-so. I probably had twice the amount of dough needed in each so this is something I will change for next time. Also I did not peel the peaches, which I will do next time as well.
- 60 g all-purpose flour
- 60 g sugar
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 30 g melted butter
- 5 tbsp milk
- 2-3 peaches, peeled and diced
- Preheat the oven to 175 C (350 F)
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl and blend
- Add melted butter and milk and mix
- Take 4 big muffin tins and smear butter inside so the dough will come out easier
- Divide the peaches equally between the 4 tins
- Divide the dough equally, about 1 tbsp per tin
- Let them bake for about 30 minutes, serve warm – optional with ice cream.