I realize its autumn, mostly because of the incredible about of pumpkin recipes that are being posted (oh, don’t worry – I’ve got a pumpkin soup recipe lined up for next week). I am not really ready to let go of summer just yet. These peach & lime muffins were so delicious by the way, I’m planning on making in into a drink on Friday – so remember to stop by!
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 113 g butter, semi-melted
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 peaches, diced
- Preheat oven to 165 C (325 F)
- In a smaller bowl add flour, baking powder and salt and mix.
- In a bigger bowl add sugar and butter. Mix.
- Add one egg at a time to the bigger bowl and mix. Then add the lime zest.
- Mix the dry to the wet ingredients, a little at a time.
- Add muffins liners to the muffins tin and add about ½-¾ full of batter.
- Then add dices peaches – try to mix a little.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, untill done.
- Let cool before serving and make sure you don’t eat them all at one.