I realize its autumn, mostly because of the incredible about of pumpkin recipes that are being posted (oh, don’t worry – I’ve got a pumpkin soup recipe lined up for next week). I am not really ready to let go of summer just yet. These peach & lime muffins were so delicious by the way, I’m planning on making in into a drink on Friday – so remember to stop by!
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 113 g butter, semi-melted
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 peaches, diced
- Preheat oven to 165 C (325 F)
- In a smaller bowl add flour, baking powder and salt and mix.
- In a bigger bowl add sugar and butter. Mix.
- Add one egg at a time to the bigger bowl and mix. Then add the lime zest.
- Mix the dry to the wet ingredients, a little at a time.
- Add muffins liners to the muffins tin and add about ½-¾ full of batter.
- Then add dices peaches – try to mix a little.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, untill done.
- Let cool before serving and make sure you don’t eat them all at one.
Michelle @ TheGraciousWife.com says
Peaches and limes are a combination I definitely wouldn’t have thought of, but it sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing! Pinning!
Thanks! They are super delicious!! You should really try it some time 🙂
These sound so yummy…
They were! You should really try to make them 😉
These sound refreshingly awesome!
visiting from SS
Have a great weekend!
Thank you! They are! I am seriously concidering making more!!
Joanna Clute says
These look yummy! I have never thought about combining peaches and lime.
Thanks for linking up at Mommy Needs a Timeout Thursday!
Its a really really great combo!
Michelle Beaton says
Yum! Sounds like a great combo! Thanks for stopping by Creative Spark Link Party! Hope you stop by to link up today http://bit.ly/1CkmzzM
Thank you! Ill stop by 🙂
These sound amazing!! I can’t wait to try them 🙂
You have to!
Our Mini Family (@ourminifamily) says
Woohoo!! So glad you linked this up the best from your blog this week at our Bewitchin Projects block party! Be sure to come back again on Sunday starting at 6am EST over at OurMiniFamily.com to link up your projects again–the linky party runs from Sunday to Thursday each week :D ~Cathy Mini~
Yes I know – I host it too 😉